To make this cookie recipe, you will need:
- Flour: 3 c.
- McCormick® Cream Of Tartar: 2 tsp.
- Baking Soda: 1 tsp.
- Sugar: 2 c.
- Butter, Softened: 1 c. (2 sticks)
- Canned Pumpkin Puree: 1 c.
- Eggs: 2
- McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract: 2 tsp.
- McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice: 2 tbsp.
- Salt: 1/8 tsp.
- Mix flour, cream of tartar and baking soda in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat 1 1/2 cups of the sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate dough 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix remaining 1/2 cup sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium bowl. Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls. Roll in sugar mixture to coat. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.