To make this cookie recipe, you will need:
- Flour: 1 1/4 c.
- McCormick® Ground Cinnamon, Divided: 1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp.
- Baking Soda: 3/4 tsp.
- Baking Powder: 1/2 tsp.
- Butter, Softened: 1/2 c. (1 stick)
- Granulated Sugar, Divided: 3/4 c.
- Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed: 1/2 c.
- Creamy Peanut Butter: 1/2 c.
- Egg: 1
- McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract: 1 tsp.
- Mix flour, 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat butter, 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in small bowl. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar mixture to coat. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Gently flatten with fork, pressing a crisscross pattern onto tops of cookies.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.