To make this craft, you will need:
- Felt Sheets (White & Green)
- Cardstock (Red)
- Small Pop Poms (Red)
- Holly Leaf Template
- Hot Glue
- Hole Punch
- Trace holly leaf template onto felt. (2 green for 1 white)
- Place a dot of glue on the base of each leaf and attach all 3 leaves together.
- Glue two pom poms onto top of the holly leaf.
- Glue completed holly bunch onto twine, placing them each about 4 inches apart.
- Cut cardstock into circles.
- Write your own message/word in the center.
- Punch hole in the center near the top
- Thread ribbon through the hole, then tie the circles to the twine in between holly bunches.
- You now have a holiday garland to add cheer to any room!