Festive Ice Cubes
- Ice cube tray
- Fill ice cube tray with water
- Place fresh fruit/garnish in the water
- Put ice cube tray in the freezer and enjoy in about 3-4 hours!
- Apple juice (optional)
- Cinnamon sticks
- The recipe includes amounts for one package. If you want to make a large quantity, just adjust the amount by using the little slider when you click on the Servings in the recipe card below.
- Add 2 to 4 cups of water or apple juice to a saucepan or slow cooker, depending on the size you’re using.
- Add the spices, cinnamon sticks, orange slices, cranberries and rosemary sprigs to the water.
- Gently heat the mixture on the stovetop or in a slow cooker. Keep it on low heat or a simmer setting and check frequently, adding more water as needed.
- It won’t be long until you’ll have filled your home with the scents of the season!
Merry Munchies: Pet-Safe Leftovers
- Plain turkey
- Cranberry sauce
- Meat bones
How Much Food to Serve for Guests
|Entree/Side||Amount Per Serving|