To make this cookie recipe, you will need:
- Flour: 2 3/4 c.
- McCormick® Ground Cinnamon, Divided: 1 tbsp. plus 2 tsp.
- McCormick® Cream of Tartar: 2 tsp.
- Baking Soda: 1 tsp.
- Salt: 1/2 tsp.
- Granulated Sugar, Divided: 1 3/4 c.
- Butter, Softened: 1 c. (2 sticks)
- Eggs: 2
- McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract: 2 tsp.
- Mix flour, 2 teaspoons of the cinnamon, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Beat 1 1/2 cups of the sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix remaining 1/4 cup sugar and remaining 1 tablespoon cinnamon in small bowl. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in cinnamon sugar mixture to coat. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.